Thursday, June 16, 2011

missing link....

Oh dear one, how I wish I could find a way to help you. Being the mother of three under five has its ups and downs. The part that I struggle with the most though is the looks and apologies I get when they find out Gabe has autism. I would much rather he didn't but it's him I don't wish he had never been born, the struggles well we are learning how to handle them. We have our good days and are bad days. Gabe currently is getting 15 hours of in home therapy but this is where the problem starts. My husband, I love and really want to respect him but he tells me to cancel all his therapies, that he doesn't need them. That they just want to invade our life. I have seen a difference in Gabe though, I know that they are really helping. Now that my youngest Rebekkah is also having some testing done it gets harder and harder to do what God wants. To stand up for them, yet obey and respect my husband. I honestly just want whats best but it doesnt always seem that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment