Saturday, April 9, 2011

pure bliss

How often do we have faith like a child? I often sit and think to myself just how amazing God designed us. Look at a baby so helpless yet so needy but a look of worry, a thought of stress never crosses their face. They know that someone will come to them when they need help. That the problems they are facing are only temporary, there is no need to worry. Worry now thats a word that is in my everyday life. From when then next load of laundry needs to go in to what's going to happen when X occurs... Yeah I'm a little lacking faith. Can God handle my problems most definitely but I more often then not are selfish with them.. they are mine! I want to give them up but yet a part of me is still attached to them. I have decided that I am not will not let worry over run my life, I needed a hobby one other than sewing diapers and toys for the kids... other than reading. Sure reading is wonderful but I need something to focus my worry into. I decided that I am going to try my hand at coupons. With every coupon i print/clip and redeem I am going to give 1 item i worry about to God. Now I don't mean I am going to hand over laundry but rather hand over dirty bath towels. So from that day on if I happen to have a load of dirty towels that need washed but my daughter wants to spend the day making cookies I am going to take that oh so precious time and make the cookies... the towels aren't going anywhere but that mother daughter I want you I NEED you time is and quickly for that matter. So not only will I be saving money but I will be working on making me a happy person again.

No comments:

Post a Comment