Thursday, April 7, 2011

A new begining

The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

Such simple words yet such high calling. To be busy at home is something I often struggle with. Over the past 10 months I have been struggling with postpartum depression but since breastfeeding there is nothing I can do to help. I have tried and will continue to try to hand it over to God. To have faith like a child that He can take care of it.
=

How often I dont even think that my daughters are watching me... watching every move on how to be a women. At such a young age these girls are learning what it means to be a women. To be a future wife and mother. if god allows He has the perfect husband picked out for them. I as their mother have to lead, teach, and show how to be a wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment